Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Makeover

As I continued writing the story, things began to slow down and progression eventually to a halt.

The project was starting to bore me and I lost interest. I had been thinking about switching for a little bit but I stuck with it. Eventually, I decided to switch over. 

My friend Willison is building a computer and I thought that it was a good idea. He was able to use the grant we got from Donors Choose to get his motherboard, but I found a site online that had a list of parts to build a good computer for roughly $350. I've already ordered my Keyboard + Mouse on Amazon. Typically I don't think I would have ordered it so soon, but it's normally $90 but was on sale for $32.

The rest of the supplies will be ordered soon(ish).
I'm really excited to build my computer and I can't wait until I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment